Monday, January 2, 2017

Run Marla Run

   So, part of losing my ass this year involves running. I have never run before in my life unless you count the times where there was ice cream or a taco truck involved. Yeah, no, this is different. No food is harmed in the running I'm doing now. Truth be told, I am running from food. Not because it scares me but because I am losing interest in it. This is huge in my world. I'm talking huge ass huge. I honestly can't remember a time in my life that food was not important to me. Like, 24/7 on my mind important. Like, I'm smiling and nodding my head at you making you think I'm listening to you but in reality, I'm planning my next food attack. I'm not sure what's happening to me but something is happening. Something really good. Something deliciously, frighteningly wonderful. I can feel it in my once over-stuffed gut. There somehow seems to be enough room down there for something other than food. This could get interesting. Until tomorrow.....

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you back again! And your not running away from anything. You, my friend, are running head long into a new and exciting life! So yes, run Marla run ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Do you know how important you are to me and how much you have been a part of everything leading up to this moment in time? Thank you!! ❤️ ❤️

    ReplyDelete