Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Sweet Dreams My Ass

   Nothing much to report today because that is exactly what I accomplished. Nothing much. This knee injury is not working in my favor. The upside is, it does seem to be improving. Oh, and I have not turned to food for comfort thus proving there is actually a God in heaven. No, seriously, me not eating a pound cake out of frustration is a true miracle. Food has been my Great Comforter my entire life. I could tell you horror stories of shoving food in my mouth as I'm bawling my head off over some painful event in my life. Yeah, picture that then try to sleep. Anyway, tomorrow is a new day and another chance to put on my running shoes, squeeze my hopeful and no longer expanding ass into some spandex and try again. Sorry about the spandex. That picture will definitely give you nightmares. Until tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment